Seriously Pro Racing F4 NEO FC/PDB + OSD/VTX - Stacking FPV System
F4 NEO FC/PDB Board features
• Next-generation STM32 F4 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M4 core.
• Features the latest accelerometer and gyro technology (ICM20602) via SPI connection.
• MicroSD-Card socket for black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup
• Built in amperage/current monitoring sensor, 110A.
• Telemetry support +inverter (FrSky, SmartPort/S.PORT, IBus, etc).
• 5 Serial ports. e.g. Receiver + Telemetry + 3 Spare - None shared with the USB.
• Race transponder built in - just turn up at a race and have your lap times recorded.
• Boot button for easy DFU/USB flashing.
• Wire up using solder pads for ESC connections and cable or header pins for receiver.
• 6 output lines for ESCs and Servos. 4 are arranged for easy wiring on each corner of the board. DShot/OneShot/Multishot/PWM supported.
• Supports direct connection of SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus/IBus receivers. No external inverters
• Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers via 3 pin through-hole JST-ZH connector.
• Supports PPM receivers.
• Micro USB socket.
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
• Dedicated I2C/UART3/UART5 port for connection of OLED display, GPS receivers, external MAG/BARO without
needing flight battery.
• Voltage monitoring for battery, 12v and 5v supplies and 3 to 6S BEC
• Analog RSSI monitoring.
• Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
• Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) unbrickable bootloader.
• Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring, just 4 wires per corner to each ESC and you’re done!
• JST-SH sockets only for I2C/UART3/UART4 and SWD. UART1 available on through-hole stacking pins and broken
out on OSD/VTX board.
• 12 position connector for stacking the OSD/VTX board. (SPI/CS1/CS2/VSYNC/HSYNC/VTX ENABLE/BUTTON),
• Through-hole solder pads AND solder-less connections for receiver via PicoBlade connector.
• Through-hole solder pads for Transponder IR LED.
• Solder pads for RSSI.
• Solder pads for LED Strip.
• Solder pads for ESC power. (2 by each corner)
• Solder pads for ESC signal and ground. (2 by each corner).
• Solder pads for 2x additional PWM outputs (e.g. for pan / tilt servos).
• Direct connection for XT60 socket. (Through hole).
• Flashing via USB or serial port.
• Standard 30.5mm mounting holes, board fits in most 36x36x mounting spaces.
• Board is 45x50mm with corner cut-outs to allow frame clearance.
• LEDs for 3v (Blue), 5v (Green) and 12v (Yellow) supplies.
• Two status LEDs (Red, White) for easy diagnostics/flight mode indications.
• OSD with customisable layout.
• VTX with 0/25/200mw output.
• 40 Channels, with raceband.
• Button for changing VTX channel/band/RF power/power/etc.
• Configurable via cleanflight configurator, via the NEO USB socket.
• u.FL socket for antenna connection, gold plated.
• Display of amperage/current, voltage, RSSI, flight modes, on duration, armed duration, 5v, 12v, callsign, motors,
• Available without VTX module, so users can use external VTX or alternative compatible VTX modules.
• VTX can be turned off remotely (e.g via transmitter). Great for team races or in-pit configuration.
• Solder pads for 5V, 5V switched, 3.3V, 12V, Video IN/OUT, Audio, GND.
• Breakout 2.54mm pitch though-holes for connecting to UART1 on the NEO - e.g. for Bluetooth/Wifi modules.
• PicoBlade connector for no-solder connection to external VTX, with 12V/VIDEO/AUDIO/5V switched/GND
• 2.54mm Through hole pads for connecting Buzzer (controlled via NEO).
• 2.54mm Through hole pads for connecting 12V devices.
• Though hole pads for JST-ZH sockets (supplied) connecting CAMERA an EXTERNAL VTX boards.
• Solder pads for PCB side-mount antenna JACK connection (when not using u.FL connector).
• CAMERA and EXTERNAL VTX sockets power selectable between 5V and 12V.
• Hole for accessing the boot button (via paper-clip) on the NEO below it.
• Board is 36x36mm with standard 30.5mm mounting holes.
• 12 position connector for stacking above the NEO.
• Illuminating white LED.
• Blue LED for 3v3 power.